HealthONE Occupational Medical Clinic & Rehabilitation Center - Aurora
1444 S. Potomac Street, Suite 200
Aurora, CO 80012
Phone: (303) 214-0000
Fax: (303) 343-8135
Matthew Lugliani, MD
Braden Reiter, DO
We offer comprehensive and cost effective:
- Injury evaluation and treatment by Level II accredited physicians.
- On-site care coordination / case management.
- Physical examinations for DOT, pre-hire, and annual.
- Drug and Breath Alcohol testing.
- Treatment for blood-borne pathogen exposures.
- Comprehensive rehabilitation services.
- Physical Therapy
- Hand Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Manual Therapy
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Job Site Evaluation
- Massage Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
Occupational Medicine Clinic hours are 7:00AM to 5:00PM Monday to Friday.
After hours care is available at The Medical Center of Aurora at 1501 South Potomac.
HealthONE Occupational Medical Clinic & Rehabilitation Center - Aurora is located in the new medical office building at 1444 S. Potomac across the street from the Medical Center of Aurora in Suite 200. It is easily accessible from Hwy 225 and Mississippi. Travel west on Mississippi from Hwy 225. Turn left on Potomac Street. The clinic is located on the east side of the street.
Need more information? Call us at (303) 214-0000 or Fax – (303) 343-8135